Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01320 SAR / HUF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,893 (446,277 Ft) in Debrecen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)