Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / PAB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,184 (2,449 B/.) in David.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)