Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07429 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,059 (Php68,096) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)