Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.885 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,506 (AU$5,028) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)