Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00172 SAR / TZS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,394 (5,446,898 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (25 minutes ago)