Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00728 SAR / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 80% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,831 (388,820 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (40 minutes ago)