Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,593 (元12,938) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)