Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00344 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,237 (₩2,688,464) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)