Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,347 (₩3,098,288) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (33 minutes ago)