Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00323 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,119 (₩3,130,197) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)