Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00331 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,784 (₩3,253,671) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)