Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05870 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,762 (₨98,155) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)