Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.148 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,582 (S/. 4,862) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)