Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37592 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 66% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,090 (Bs 13,539) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)