Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37589 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 66% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,534 (Bs 14,723) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (31 minutes ago)