Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20295 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,805 (Mex$ 28,603) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)