Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21067 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,169 (Mex$ 24,538) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)