Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18357 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 66% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,468 (Mex$ 29,785) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)