Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.035 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,375 (R$ 7,126) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)