Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,840 ($1,824) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)