Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 65% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,301 (COL$4,143,450) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (42 minutes ago)