Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 66% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,110 (COL$4,064,638) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (32 minutes ago)