Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,833 ($4,222) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)