Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,876 ($4,233) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)