Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15916 SAR / HNL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,598 (L 47,738) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)