Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07151 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,162 (Php156,089) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)