Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,230 (€2,435) in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)