Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.410 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,993 (€2,039) in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)