Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00604 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,965 (CH$2,643,253) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)