Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,902 (kr23,494) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (26 minutes ago)