Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.620 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,912 (kr25,680) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)