Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.568 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,793 (kr26,040) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)