Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03442 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 66% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,121 (148,795 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)