Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03459 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 65% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,544 (131,381 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (30 minutes ago)