Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.922 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,011 (7,601 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)