Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 SAR / GNF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,116 (26,677,865 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)