Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 SAR / GNF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,907 (28,561,703 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)