Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.350 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,110 (€3,474) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)