Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16065 SAR / HNL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,332 (L 82,987) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (41 minutes ago)