Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina, United States vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.752 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina (United States) is 26% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,074 ($2,952) in Columbia, South Carolina.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)