Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 333 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.382 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,341 (€2,588) in Cologne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (29 minutes ago)