Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.612 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 32% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,490 (€2,058) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)