Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 267 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,276 (€1,970) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (42 minutes ago)