Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,938 ($b12,749) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)