Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.881 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,140 (6,973 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)