Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18750 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,320 (Mex$ 33,707) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)