Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19053 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,882 (Mex$ 30,870) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)