Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37592 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,334 (Bs 38,130) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)