Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 SAR / PYG
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,978 (11,824,307 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (30 minutes ago)