Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 77% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,384 (Bs 72,010,737) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)