Cost of living comparison between Cincinnati, Ohio, United States and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 253 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,451 ($3,320) in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)