Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,915 ($3,444) in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)