Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,618 (Rp 45,974,546) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)