Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06093 SAR / MZN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 94% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,205 (413,674 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)