Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,736 ($7,129) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)