Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.591 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,703 (NZ$5,289) in Christchurch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)