Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 500 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.747 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,721 (NZ$5,358) in Christchurch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (36 minutes ago)