Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04465 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,704 (Taka 150,153) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)