Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 595 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22371 SAR / MDL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,334 (23,842 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)