Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36944 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,024 (29,840 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)