Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38036 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,125 (34,507 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £52 (33 minutes ago)