Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.148 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,795 (S/. 10,276) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)