Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.158 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,181 (S/. 5,337) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (22 minutes ago)