Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19686 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,799 (Mex$ 24,378) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (40 minutes ago)