Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03405 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,276 (¥507,426) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)