Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03301 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,255 (¥522,636) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (24 minutes ago)