Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03373 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,280 (¥541,917) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)