Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03417 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,999 (¥526,703) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)