Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11339 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,744 (68,296 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)